In today's age, it is becoming increasingly common to use QR codes to transmit information. These codes can contain all kinds of information, such as links to websites, contact information, location data and much more. But how can you easily create these codes without having to write a code? Thanks to a shortcut available on RoutineHub, this is possible.
RoutineHub is an online community that brings together developers and users of iOS Shortcuts, the automation feature built into Apple's operating system. On this platform, you can find hundreds of shortcuts created by the community to perform a variety of tasks faster and easier.
One of the most useful shortcuts in RoutineHub is QR code creator. This shortcut, created by developer @TheYali, allows users to generate QR codes on their iOS device quickly and easily.
In this article, we will talk in depth about how QR code creator works, its features and benefits, and how you can use it to generate QR codes easily and quickly.
What is QR code creator?
QR code creator is an iOS shortcut that uses the automation feature of the Shortcuts app to generate QR codes. This shortcut is free and available on the RoutineHub platform. To use it, you simply download it to your iOS device and add it to your Shortcuts library.
Once you have added QR code creator to your Shortcuts library, you can use it to generate QR codes with just a few taps. In addition, the shortcut is highly customizable, allowing you to generate QR codes with different types of information and layouts.
How does QR code creator work?
QR code creator is a very easy to use shortcut. To generate a QR code, simply follow these steps:
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iOS device and select QR code creator.
- You will be presented with several QR code generation options. These options include:
- Text: enter any text you want to be displayed in the QR code.
- Web link: enter the URL of a website that you want to be displayed in the QR code.
- Select the option you wish to use and follow the instructions to complete the required information. For example, if you select the "Text" option, you simply enter the text you want to be displayed in the QR code.
You will be presented with a preview of the generated QR code. If you are satisfied with the result, simply tap the "Save Image" button to save the QR code to your photo library.
That's it! Now you can use the QR code to share information with other users easily and quickly.
Features and benefits of QR code creator
QR code creator is a very useful and versatile tool for generating QR codes. Some of its features and benefits include:
- Code Scanner: It also includes a quick access code scanner....
- Easy to use: It is very easy to use. All you need to do is select the QR code generation option you want to use and enter the required information. Once you have generated the QR code, you can save it to your photo library and share it with the world.
- Time saver: You can use this shortcut to generate a QR code in just a few taps.
- Free: QR code creator is a free shortcut available at RoutineHub. This means that you will not have to pay for it to use it on your iOS device.
- Compatible with multiple devices: QR code creator is compatible with multiple iOS devices, which means you can use it on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
How to download and add QR code creator to your Shortcuts library
To use QR code creator, you must first download it from RoutineHub and add it to your Shortcuts library. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Open the Safari app on your iOS device and navigate to RoutineHub (https://routinehub.co/).
- Search for QR code creator using the search bar at the top of the page or follow this link.
- Once you have found QR code creator, tap the "Get Shortcut" button to download it.
- You will be presented with a confirmation screen. Tap the "Add action" button to add QR code creator to your Shortcut library.
- You can now use QR code creator to generate QR codes on your iOS device.
QR code creator is a very useful shortcut to generate QR codes on your iOS device quickly and easily. This shortcut allows you to customize the QR code design and generate QR codes with different types of information, such as text and web link.
Moreover, QR code creator is free and available on RoutineHub platform, which means that you won't have to pay for it to use it on your iOS device. If you need to generate QR codes frequently, this shortcut is definitely a tool you should consider using.